Hellooooo! (:
I dont mind not sailing for awhile. :D
Heh.
Got bruises on my arm. ):
&I cant seem to hike out anymore. )):
Okay Okay.
Wahahahahahaha.
Valencia's post is damn funny mons.
BUSY IS NOT AN EXCUSE. :D
&Adidas better then Oakleys for us blind people.
Hehehehe.
Seetoh agrees. xP Right?
&I've got my own shopping list!
Hehehehe.
Now what about that sailing tee we wanted ohso badly last time?
I dont mind not sailing for awhile. :D
Heh.
Got bruises on my arm. ):
&I cant seem to hike out anymore. )):
Okay Okay.
Wahahahahahaha.
Valencia's post is damn funny mons.
BUSY IS NOT AN EXCUSE. :D
&Adidas better then Oakleys for us blind people.
Hehehehe.
Seetoh agrees. xP Right?
&I've got my own shopping list!
Hehehehe.
Now what about that sailing tee we wanted ohso badly last time?
mozzies are attacking me! argh.
; xiao ink!(:


<< Home