HELLO! HAHAHAHAHA
Okay, I think I laughed alot today already la.
ALOT.
Can I ask for your opinion.
This picture:

Nice? Haha.
I found it on the net(:
Heh heh.
Okay, anyway, uh.
I WANT TO SEE EVERYBODY ON SATURDAY! ESP ALEX! Yepp, and then uh, full day trngs start on 21 jan, WEN(: Yepp, bear that in mind:D
loves- HAZEL(:
Oh wait, I mean XIAO YING cus today my form teacher said if you got no christian name, dont pretend to have one.
INSULTING RIGHT. HMPH.
Okay, I think I laughed alot today already la.
ALOT.
Can I ask for your opinion.
This picture:

Nice? Haha.
I found it on the net(:
Heh heh.
Okay, anyway, uh.
I WANT TO SEE EVERYBODY ON SATURDAY! ESP ALEX! Yepp, and then uh, full day trngs start on 21 jan, WEN(: Yepp, bear that in mind:D
loves- HAZEL(:
Oh wait, I mean XIAO YING cus today my form teacher said if you got no christian name, dont pretend to have one.
INSULTING RIGHT. HMPH.


<< Home