I AM HERE TO CORRECT YOUR MISLED THINKINGS.
There is NO TRANING ON SUNDAYS, which explains why the saturdays starting from JANUARY 21ST are full-days.
I believe very well I sms-ed you guys seeking for a common consensus if it was okay to replace the Sunday lessons with full-days on Saturdays. I did tell you all. Now everyone, you might have deleted that sms, but hey, just go search your brains.
You know it's kinda irritating being asked the same question time and time again, yeah?
- - -
And to DOUBLE confirm with you all.
Traning dates are as follows:
SATURDAYS-
JAN - 7 , 14 [half days]
21 [full day]
FEB - 11, 18, 25
[ALL full days.]
- - -
Pardon me, Im just not in the best of moods.
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL.
valencia.
There is NO TRANING ON SUNDAYS, which explains why the saturdays starting from JANUARY 21ST are full-days.
I believe very well I sms-ed you guys seeking for a common consensus if it was okay to replace the Sunday lessons with full-days on Saturdays. I did tell you all. Now everyone, you might have deleted that sms, but hey, just go search your brains.
You know it's kinda irritating being asked the same question time and time again, yeah?
- - -
And to DOUBLE confirm with you all.
Traning dates are as follows:
SATURDAYS-
JAN - 7 , 14 [half days]
21 [full day]
FEB - 11, 18, 25
[ALL full days.]
- - -
Pardon me, Im just not in the best of moods.
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL.
valencia.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home